A limited number of bursaries are available for graduate and PhD students and young scientists (under 35) to enable them to attend the ECM29.
Bursary application procedure
1. Submit your abstract via regular online abstract submission procedure until 23rd of March, 2015. An applicant should be the presenting author of the abstract.
2. Fill out the bursary application form by accessing the button below, attaching the required accompanying documents, by no later than 23rd of March, 2015.
1. Curriculum Vitae containing the list of publications
2. Recommendation letter from Supervisor or Head of the Department/Group. The letter should confirm the status of an applicant (PhD student, graduate student etc)
3. Letter of Motivation for Bursary Application
Deadline for Application
The deadline for the bursary application is March 23rd, 2015. Please note that only applications containing all the required documentation will be considered for bursary.
Accepted bursary applications
A decision about the bursary application will be communicated to all applicants by April 7th, 2015.
After your application has been accepted, our agent will contact you via e-mail regarding organising your registration account.
IMPORTANT: Registrations made through the automated system and paid for will not be refunded, and your bursary application will be made void.
Travel costs can only be covered if the applicant organises his/her travel details via the PCO agency.
After providing the necessary information, our agent will proceed to register you and organise your services according to the bursary agreement, and send you the appropriate documents for payment.
ECM29 Bursary Committee
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
BURSARY APPLICATIONS FROM THIS FUND ARE NOW CLOSED.
IUCr inter-regional bursary fund
The IUCr has established a separate inter-regional bursary scheme for young scientists attending the annual meetings of the Regional Associates.
This is additional to the young scientist support that the IUCr already provides and is aimed at facilitating the attendance of young scientists from the area covered by one Regional Associate at a meeting of a different Regional Associate. The aim is to broaden the knowledge of the awardees and enable them to establish contacts that will be of great help to them in their careers.
Details and an Application Form may be found at the following page.
ECA Individual travel grant for students participating in the ECM meetings
The European Crystallographic Association will distribute travel grants among the participating students, to encourage the participation of a large diversity of young researchers.
Details and an Application Form may be found at the following link.